Skip to content
- True Pneumatic Design – No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points
- Regulated Low Pressure Operation – A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
- CO2 Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
- Spool Valve Design – This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
- Simple Maintenance – The eNMEy’s main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
- Low-Force Anti-Chop – The low force behind the eNMEy’s bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
- Composite/Aluminum Components – With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.